Monday, December 23, 2013

Letter from the Spiritual Santa

When I saw this post in my email inbox, and then read the whole Santa letter on Kristie's blog, it seemed perfect for this blog...



Letter from Santa
by Kristie Burns
http://www.earthschooling.com

This is from Santa. Not the Santa of the chimneys and reindeer, but the real Santa. I have enjoyed the stories that people have created about me over the years but I think you are old enough now to know the real story. Did you know that in some countries I don’t come on Christmas day? I come on St. Nicolas Day and I fill their boots with treats. In America they changed the story to Christmas day and I fill their socks instead of boots. Some people thought it was sort of icky to fill their
socks so they created really pretty socks for me to fill.  ...

I am known by so many different names and faces that are not the “real” me, but who doesn’t like a story? I find the stories very creative and wonderful and since they are each accurate in their own way I don’t mind! My favorite is the one about my riding a sleigh and delivering presents all night. That is accurate in a way, for I never sleep or run out of energy so I could, in theory do that, but I do not need a sleigh to ride. There are so many angels on the earth that watch over you and protect you and we each have our own job – some protect from accidents, some teach wisdom, some are keepers of history, and we each have done our jobs since the beginning of time and will continue forever to do our jobs for angels never tire and never sleep. We don’t really have names but in some books we have given ourselves names to make our stories easier to read. It is hard for humans to understand something that they cannot see and that does not have a name!

You may also be familiar with the angel of awakening childhood (the tooth fairy who guides you across the bridge from childhood to being a young lady or young man as you loose your teeth along the way), or the angel of eternal life who teaches us about the endurance of spirit and the rebirth of the soul during Easter. And what about your guardian angel? Everyone has one of those. Some of the angels don’t even have names. They are eagerly awaiting the day when humankind gives THEM names too.  ...

I inspire people to do my work through their spirit. Sometimes this may awaken them in the middle of the night to fill a stocking and they may think they were dreaming. Sometimes they are aware of what they are doing and remember doing it. But in both cases I have been able to motivate millions of parents around the world to share my vision. ...

Nobody can ever really understand me completely – for you are humans and I am spirit. However, the more stories you create, the closer you come to understanding who and what I am. So please continue creating stories and pictures and please continue my tradition and pass it on to your children.

Merry Christmas!

Santa

(Read more of this letter at http://earthschooling.info/thebearthinstitute/?p=1648)

Thanks for dropping by! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season and will have a joyful and wonder-filled new year.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as Santa loves cookies! :)

Thanks for coming to visit. Tell me how and I'll come visit you next.

Have a great day!

~Jeanine