Friday, December 20, 2013

30 Days of Deity Devotion: Any Suggestions for Others Just Starting this Santa Journey?


(photo credit: Santa Claus Quotes & Sayings, RuguSavay.com)

My suggestions...

(1) Keep your heart open.

(2) Heal the loss you experienced when you "found out that Santa wasn't real."

(3) Sign up for my email series (top right)

So we're at the end of the "30 Days" extravaganza but it hasn't been 30 days. I am not sure what I will do about that. I think I'm going to take some time off from the blog and then, decide where this blog will go when the new year arrives.

Have a wonderful Santa season!

Thanks for dropping by! Hope we can connect again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as Santa loves cookies! :)

Thanks for coming to visit. Tell me how and I'll come visit you next.

Have a great day!

~Jeanine