Tuesday, December 17, 2013

30 Days of Deity Devotion: Worst Misconceptions about Santa that I've Encountered

What I believe people get wrong about the Santa I am coming to know...

(1) That he isn't real. That he is just the made-up version created by Coca-Cola. I have come to believe he is very real.

(2) That he is some woolly elven half-man trickster. I am still getting to know him but what I know so far is that he is gentle and loving and kind.

(3) That his ultimate goal is getting as much commercial merchandise into the hands of well-behaved children as possible. I believe that his goal for us is healing and transformation and helping us to create the lives that are waiting for us.

What do you think people get wrong?

Thanks for dropping by! Hope we can connect again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as Santa loves cookies! :)

Thanks for coming to visit. Tell me how and I'll come visit you next.

Have a great day!

~Jeanine