Monday, December 9, 2013

30 Days of Deity Devotion: Festivals, Days, and Times Sacred to Santa



I think my "30 Days" may turn out to be far less than 30 because some of those proposed topics just do not speak to me. What I will do is blog about the ones that do and then decide what to do then.

Getting to today's topic meant skipping quite a few topics in the middle of the list...

Obviously, Christmas is the big season associated with Santa & I believe this time of year is sacred because of the way we treat each other and feel about life and family during this time. The movies, the decorations, the music all work together synergistically to create a spirit that graces us all season long (if we're lucky)

But I believe Santa's available anytime ready to help people heal and become transformed. And that any time we connect to him is sacred.

Thanks for dropping by! Hope we can connect again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as Santa loves cookies! :)

Thanks for coming to visit. Tell me how and I'll come visit you next.

Have a great day!

~Jeanine