Sunday, December 1, 2013

30 Days of Deity Devotion: Introducing Santa


(Fairy Dictionary)

Welcome to the first day of my 30 Days of Deity Devotion!

Since you're here, I think it's safe to say that you are well-acquainted with Santa already, and familiar with the traditional Santa story. But I want to encourage you to consider meeting and coming to know Santa in a whole new way by following along on my journey or getting the report I offer or both.

This won't be your grandmother's Santa, but it might be your great-great-great-great-great-grandmother's, especially now that she is in spirit!

During the next 30 days, I will be sharing all I have come to know about the spirit Santa and at the end, we'll see where we are. Coming with me?

Thanks for dropping by! Hope we can connect again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as Santa loves cookies! :)

Thanks for coming to visit. Tell me how and I'll come visit you next.

Have a great day!

~Jeanine