Friday, December 13, 2013

30 Days of Deity Devotion: A Time When Santa Helped Me



Here's a pathworking and ritual experience led by The Sage Goddess I had earlier this year (end of March) during which Santa was one of my guides...
In the meditation, I went to Ireland. My guides were Santa and a Native American. I recognized the place as land I have seen in other meditations. 
And then I saw myself in 3 different forms. I saw an older woman's hands and knew they were mine. Then a redheaded younger woman (I've seen "her"/me before, too) and then, I didn't see me but I saw a young redheaded girl run toward me calling me Mommy
Scared me so much I almost wouldn't continue. All my guides showed up in the room to calm me. 
I kept saying, "was she my daughter?" and "Was I a mother?" 
Because my understanding, thus far, about possible alternate lives does not include motherhood but is some kind of healer/helper/shaman/etc who could materialize at will and kept having to leave so that the people I loved wouldn't be hurt. I could leave but they couldn't and it was during times when strange people (witches, etc) would be killed. So now I am wondering if I had to leave an actual daughter. 
Santa said no, but told me that she had known me almost all of her life, was motherless, and wanted me to be her mother. And that it broke my heart to leave her. 
And I felt that!!!! Felt the deep pain of having to leave to keep her safe. He told me that's part of the reason I didn't want to have children at first IRL.
So he really helped me understand what the heck was going on during that strange meditation. 
Have you ever seen Santa in a meditation?
Thanks for dropping by! Hope we can connect again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as Santa loves cookies! :)

Thanks for coming to visit. Tell me how and I'll come visit you next.

Have a great day!

~Jeanine