Thursday, December 19, 2013

30 Days of Deity Devotion: Any Interesting or Unusual Santa Experiences to Share?


(photo credit: IndiWall.com)

Well, I think this entire journey I have been sharing is unusual (like here and here and here and here), but a day that stands out to me is one in which I really strongly felt what I believe was his gentle presence with me. It was as if he was standing next to me or very nearby.

And that gentleness was so sweet and very reassuring. I felt like all was well and he and I were going to be connected from now on, and that has turned out to be the case, so far.

Have you had any kind of Santa experience like that? I love Santa stories!

Thanks for dropping by! Hope we can connect again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as Santa loves cookies! :)

Thanks for coming to visit. Tell me how and I'll come visit you next.

Have a great day!

~Jeanine