Sunday, November 17, 2013

Welcome to My Santa Blog!

Welcome!

A few years ago, one unseasonably warm weekend afternoon in December, my son and I were watching a Hallmark Christmas movie and lamenting the fact that it was fiction. We both wished that there really was a magical Santa who could intervene in and revolutionize the lives of everyone he touched just as he had done in the movie we were watching.

We wished we could believe.

Unbeknownst to me at the time, that afternoon was the start of a change in my life. My heart opened to the possibility of believing again.

And then last year, out of the blue, also while watching a Christmas movie, I just announced to my son that I was considering believing in Santa Claus again. I didn't know what it would mean, and I knew it would not mean believing in the Coca-Cola-inspired vision of fluffiness who climbs into chimneys all around the world to leave wished-for treasures for good boys and girls.

It was only the beginning, but it was a big one.

I'm writing this blog for others of you who have a similar vague notion that you wish you could believe again but you don't know how. Or maybe you even feel called in some way and aren't yet sure what that means.

I hope this blog will help!

To read more of my story, sign up for my ebooklet, "How to Believe in Santa Claus Again."

Thanks for dropping by! Hope we can connect again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as Santa loves cookies! :)

Thanks for coming to visit. Tell me how and I'll come visit you next.

Have a great day!

~Jeanine