Monday, November 18, 2013

The 31 Days Blog Challenge




Starting today and for the next 31 days, I will be participating in this challenge. I may not necessarily post each day but will post as often as I can.

Today's action step in the challenge is to create an elevator pitch about who the blog is written for and here is mine...

I am writing for magical women who have a wish that they could believe in Santa Claus again but they are not sure how or what that would mean. I'm creating a free report that will help them do that and telling my story of how it happened for me.

I am also taking another challenge this month, which I will tell you about in my next post.

Thanks for dropping by! Hope we can connect again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as Santa loves cookies! :)

Thanks for coming to visit. Tell me how and I'll come visit you next.

Have a great day!

~Jeanine